THE MIDDLE EAST’S LARGEST AND MOST SENIOR CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANKING NETWORKING EVENT
Date: 6th & 7th June 2023
Venue: Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre, Dubai
We are proud to announce that The Egyptian British Chamber of Commerce are a Supporting Partner at the Middle East’s largest corporate and investment banking event.
1000+ SENIOR CAPITAL MARKETS ATTENDEES | 93% DIRECTOR LEVEL OR ABOVE 70+ INDUSTRY EXPERT SPEAKERS | 200+ PRE-ARRANGED BUSINESS MEETINGS
Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2023 is the no. 1 business meetings facilitator for the Middle East’s capital markets. This is the annual meeting place for senior decision-makers from the Middle East’s capital markets community. This in-person event will bring together 1,000+ leading governments, corporates, investors, banks, law firms, regulators, and service providers in 1 location, and feature 70+ expert speakers.
In 2023, we are delighted to introduce ESG & Capital Markets Middle East. This new feature on Day 2 (7th June) is comprised of 5 key ESG & capital market panels and over 20 world class ESG-focused speakers. It is open to all attendees, and it is the only gathering focused on ESG and sustainable finance solutions for the Middle East’s markets.
Attendees use this unique gathering of Global capital markets leaders to re-connect with existing clients, build strong business relations with prospects, and hear the market’s financial leaders speak on how they are navigating the current economic climate/share their expectations for the year ahead.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
1. PRE-ARRANGE MEETINGS: use the Bonds & Loans online platform to arrange an unlimited number of meetings with other attendees who have created accounts prior to the event, meet Ministry of Finance Egypt, ADNOC, Public Investment Fund (PIF), National Debt Management Centre, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. First Abu Dhabi Bank, Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA) & more
2. NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: access 1,000+ leading regional & international sovereigns, corporates, investors, banks, law firms, regulators & market practitioners in 1 location at 1 time (93% director-level or above)
3. ACCELERATE DEALS: senior decision-makers from your capital markets clients are attending to move deals along & institutionalise relationships with current partners (550+ of attendees represent sovereign, corporate & FI borrowers)
4. WIN NEW BUSINESS: your prospects are proactively seeking out new business partners – promote your business to Middle East’s most senior decision-makers
5. COMPARE EXPERT MARKET INSIGHTS: hear from over 70 expert speakers and understand the local and regional financing challenges within the Middle East’s bonds, loans, sukuk and ESG capital markets as the continent continues its growth trajectory, while navigating geopolitical volatility.
Download the official event brochure here to view the latest agenda, speakers and companies that participate.
As a Supporting Partner, we have managed to secure a 15% discount for our contacts.
To register as a delegate and take advantage of our discount please register online here or contact Jessica Wheater on Jessica.Wheater@GFCMediaGroup.com and quote our unique code: EBCC15
For more information about the event, please contact Jessica Wheater.
June 6, 2023 - June 7, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm