The Egyptian-British Chamber of Commerce (‘Chamber’) recognises how important it is for members of our online community to communicate with one another, and we take seriously our role in keeping abuse of our service. That is why we have developed a set of Community Standards that outline what is and is not allowed on our Trade Accelerator platform.
The Community Standards Policy outlined below ensures the following:
- We want to make sure the content people are seeing on Trade Accelerator is authentic.
- We are committed to making Trade Accelerator a safe place.
- We are committed to protecting personal privacy and information
1. General Rules of Use
1.1. This platform is intended for business content only, therefore comments of a personal, political, and religious nature are to be excluded.
1.2. Each user can report other users, posts, and comments in accordance with the itemised Community Standard guidelines below. Platform administrators reserve the full right to remove posts that have been reported by users.
1.3 Platform administrators reserve the full right to remove any posting they deem inappropriate without stating the reason.
1.4. The language used on the platform is English only.
2.1. General Content Guidelines
You are required to abide by the General Rules of Use, and you cannot post any of the following content on our Trade Accelerator:
2.1.1. Content that Incites or Promotes Violence or Criminal Behaviour, such as:
- Violence & Incitement
- Dangerous individuals and organisations
- Coordinating harm and publicising crime
- Regulated goods
- Fraud, deception and other criminal or unlawful behaviour
2.1.2. Content that is deemed a Safety Risk, such as:
- Suicide and self-injury
- Child nudity and sexual exploitation of children
- Sexual exploitation of adults
- Bullying and harassment
- Human exploitation
- Privacy breaches and image privacy rights
2.1.3. Objectionable Content, such as:
- Blasphemy and general comments of a religious nature
- Comments of a political nature
- Defamation, libel and slander
- Hate speech and discrimination
- Violent and graphic content
- Adult nudity and sexual activity
- Sexual solicitation
- Cruel and insensitive
2.1.4. Content that Damages Integrity or Disinformation, such as:
- Inauthentic behaviour
- Fake news and theories
- Manipulated media
2.2. Content Guidelines for ‘Market Opportunities’
2.2.1. Do not post financial opportunities and/or opportunities that involve securities.
2.2.2. The subject of any stated opportunity must not infringe any third-party rights or copyright.
2.2.3. All parties are responsible for their own investigations of the opportunity and any due diligence or verification they consider appropriate.
The Egyptian-British Chamber of Commerce is registered at:
1 Burwood Place, London W2 2UT, United Kingdom
Company Number: 01561635
VAT Number: 301661640
Private Company Limited by guarantee, registered in England